- Available on requestWONA 21104
- Available on requestWONA 21103
- Available on requestWONA 21101
- Available on requestWONA 21102
Designer evening dresses for any special occasion
Step into the room and watch the crowd go WOW! In our couture collections of evening wear, you’ll find an abundance of delicate lace, gemstones, sequins, thrilling glittering accents, luxurious Mikado silk, and the softest satin.
Elegant evening dresses from WONÁ catch attention with unique shapes, provocative cuts, fashion-forward elements, figure-flattering silhouettes, and magical colors. Timeless black, radiant gold, seductive red, chic emerald, Barbie pink, regal dark blue, and much more – we have got a color palette that will complement your beauty and soul!
Our evening designer gowns come in various silhouettes so you can rise flawlessly to any occasion:
– Elegant and romantic A-lines;
– Majestic ball gowns;
– Flirty sleeveless dresses or off-the-shoulders necklines;
– Minimalistic and sophisticated sheath dresses;
– Irresistible mermaid cut gowns;
– Sexy deep V-neck or backless cuts;
– Vintage-inspired and chic tea-length;
– Glamorous high-low cut skirts.
Be the most stunning version of yourself, whether it’s going for a classic sophistication or making a fashion statement with a feather trend.
Dress code tips: When can you wear a formal evening dress?
Black-tie formal events are much stricter with rules, usually requiring floor-length hemlines and classic silhouettes. You should wear formal evening gowns to:
– Awards ceremonies;
– Charity balls;
– Black-tie weddings;
A semi-formal event allows a more relaxed dress code, raising the hemline and letting you show more skin. The glamorous formal outfit can be required at:
– Formal dinners;
– Evening receptions;
– Significant milestone celebrations, like anniversaries or birthdays;
– Holiday celebrations, such as New Year, Christmas, Easter, etc.
– Formal dances like prom;
– Opera or theater outings;
– Horse races;
– And more.
Styling together: What shoes and accessories to pair up with evening gowns or formal attire?
You want to look chic and effortless when styling formal gowns. Keep the accessories tasteful, and don’t go overboard – an exquisite piece of jewelry or earring that complements your neckline will be enough. Avoid necklaces if the dress features a halter or high neck.
Style the gown with an elegant and small evening clutch. And you can’t go wrong with ivory, gold, silver, black, or nude shoes with comfortably-high heels that flatter the dress’s color.
Things to consider when choosing a formal or perhaps an evening dress
Here are some tips for your evening attire shopping to go well.
1. Color theory is real! Don’t experiment with new bright colors you never wear to avoid looking washed out. Remember, you’re wearing the dress and not the other way around!
2. Check the invitation twice. There is no business wearing luxurious formal dresses to cocktail parties. It also would be tasteless to show up to a wedding in a ball gown ( only brides can do that).
3. Beautiful evening gowns will fit like a glove with some minor alterations. If the fit is not 100% perfect, stop at the tailor to customize the hemline.
Find your stunning evening dress in the WONÁ LA boutique
Shop for exclusive evening attire and breathtaking bridal gowns in Los Angeles. Schedule a dress fitting at our bridal and formal boutique to find the most exquisite evening dress!